Based in Austin, Texas
February 25th, 2016
PC / Mac (itchi.io)
|USD||$4+ (deluxe edition)|
“Into”, or, I Turned My Autobiography Into a Fictional Second-Person Surreal Coming-Out-Of-Age Dramedy and Now My Life Is Happier
“Into” started as a small side project to practice some image effects, camera techniques, character animation, and IK. It was a reconstructed a scene from a dream. It grew from there into a three-act—or three-vignette?—piece.
- inverse kinematics
- art class
- think about yourslef
“Into” Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Into. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection, Different Games 2016" NYU MAGNET, Brooklyn, NY, April 8-9, 2016
- "Official Selection, Indie Bits 2016" Columbia, SC, April 14–16, 2016
- "[…] I felt like it was saying, "this is good, but it's scary, so it's ok to go slow."
- Robert Yang, Radiator Blog
- "[…] a person isn’t just what people see on the surface."
- Calum Fraser, Free Game Planet
- "[…] filled with the images we flick through in our mind as we piece together what to say."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
About Animal Phase
interactives & other game-likes
More information on Animal Phase, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Charle Taylor Elwonger
design, writing, dev
Sound Design & Music