Based in Austin, Texas
Press / Business Contact:
interactives & other game-likes
charle taylor elwonger does UI & UX design, started makings interactive projects with game-related technologies in the hl2-mod-turned-commercial-release scene, has ejected into solo projects released under the label Animal Phase.
“Into” Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Animal Phase, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Animal Phase. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "‘Best Humanities’, Indie Bits 2016" - Into — Columbia, SC, April 14–17, 2016
- "Official Selection, Different Games 2016" - Into — NYU MAGNET, Brooklyn, NY, April 8–9, 2016
- "Official Selection, Different Games" - Morning Coffee — Brooklyn, NY, NYU MAGNET Center, April 11–12, 2014
- "Official Selection, ICIDS 6" - Morning Coffee — Istanbul, Turkey, November 6–9, 2013
- "Fantastic Arcade 2014 Showcase" - Lost in the Woods — Austin, TX, September 18–21, 2014
- "There's a risk to it, but it also feels right to take that risk. Why does it feel more right than wrong?"
- Robert Yang, Radiator Blog
- "I feel like Animal Phase will inspire a ton of bandwagoners, there will be a jam’s worth of little poem games which try to capture a reality in the same way, but I don’t think that it will ever work again."
- Winston, Pivot States
- "No reading is inherently invalid so long as it is conjured with well-judged thought. So go ahead, play it, and see what you can extract from its poetic structure."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
- "[…] ready or not, we’re out to face what lies beyond our door."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Charle Taylor Elwonger
design, UX, storytelling, development
sound design & music for most animal phase projects